Troubleshooting installing SolidCAM license driver
When having problems with installation of SolidCAM license driver, please follow these steps:
- Restart the computer.
- Make sure you are logged in as administrator.
- Make sure that your windows is up to date. If it is not please install all pending updates and restart.
- If you have a SolidCAM USB hardware key, please disconnect it.
- Disable any anti-virus software installed on the computer. (You can enable it after the driver installation is complete)
- Download the driver installation tool from http://sentinel.solidcam.com/downloads/driver_clean_install.zip
- Extract the zip file to a folder of your choice.
- Open the extracted files, and run "install.bat"
- To check if the driver was installed properly, open http://localhost:1947 (Internet connection not required)
- If the driver is still not installed properly, delete the following file C:\Windows\System32\hasplms.exe and go back to step # 7.
- If the driver is still not installed properly, install the driver from this link http://sentinel.solidcam.com/downloads/Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup.zip